Hi lovely! I’m Sophie and I wear many hats. I’m a writer, teacher, mentor, mum and eternal optimist who is also passionate about helping you get the fun, happy life you want.
Here are the answers to your burning questions about SophieLeBrozec.com:
Who am I?
I’m a 40-something year old Brit, married to a Frenchman, mum to two French/English daughters, living in Mauritius after a 12 year stint on the French Riviera and 5 years in London. I’m an enthusiastic, talkative over-sharer who believes that life is too short not to live it to the full. I am also a bit of a potty-mouth.
What do I do?
This website (and my work) is devoted to helping you find your fun, happy, fulfilled life. Not the one that other people think you should be living, but the one that causes a fire to burn in your belly. The one that makes you smile and laugh more often than frown and grimace. If I help or motivate or teach you to find YOUR path in life, to be fulfilled, whether in your professional or your personal life, then my work here is done. (Can’t wait to get going? Then head to the Start here page.)
Who is this for?
Any woman – especially mums, but not only – who wants to lead a happy and fulfilled life but currently doesn’t.
Why is it special?
It’s so easy to sleepwalk through life. Just getting through day after day of dealing with kids, work and chores will do that to you. But I don’t want you to wake up age 80 and wonder where the hell your life went and why you didn’t do a tenth of the fab things you had planned. So consider me your personal kick up the a** to avoid that happening.
How does it work?
You can choose from a whole selection of free and paid products and services, depending on your needs and your budget at any given time.
What should you do next?
First of all treat yourself to my Freebies, then head over to my Blog to bookmark the posts that most jump out at you, and don’t forget to sign up to my weekly newsletter for all the juicy bits I don’t share online.
Then your best bet is to head over to my Shop page to see all the fab things I can offer you, and finally check out my Work With Me page.
Want to know more?
Here are 8 random facts about me:
- I have been an employee and an entrepreneur over the years and had my first job age 13. My husband Ben jokes that I’ve done every job except prostitution, here are some of them:
-> teacher, barmaid, writer, cleaner, childminder, waitress, PR manager, shop assistant, translator, telesales caller, blogger, children’s author, envelope-stuffer, sandwich-stuffer, interpreter (I once interpreted for Jeremy Clarkson in the the BBC programme “Jeremy Clarkson Meets the Neighbours” about the Russian Mafia in the south of France), PA to a global vice-president, mentor, Panasonic fax machine call centre service representative, account director in a digital marketing agency, run my own bespoke luxury travel agency, public speaker, online trainer and more.
- I went to France on a 3 month return ticket in 1998 and ended up staying for 12 years.
- I met my husband when I was drunk in a bar in Nice, France. A week later I announced to my friend that he was my future husband, 3 months later we moved in together and we got engaged 6 months after meeting. EVERYONE told us it would never last. We’ve been happily married since 2003, so don’t listen to naysayers, trust your gut instead.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE people and I’m super sociable but I also LOVE retiring into my cave and talking to no one for days at a time (this surprises most people who know me, as a I am huge chatterbox).
- I’m originally from the south of England but I have lived in Spain, France and I now call Mauritius home. I also have plans to take my family off for a year in a camper van around Europe and / or North America.
- I am bilingual (English / French) but I also have varying levels of language knowledge in Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch and Mauritian Creole.
- I have been parenting (and blogging) since 2006 and in that time I’ve been a working mum, a stay at home mum and a work at home mum, all of which I’ve loved and hated at different times. I support all of these roles and help mums to choose which one suits them best at any given time.
- I am a HUGE bookworm and on average read a book a week (fiction and non-fiction and a variety of genres). If you’ve got any book recommendations please let me have them!
Important things you should know
SophieLeBrozec.com is a business. I am deeply proud to be able to serve women all over the world through my paid products and services and through my free guides, courses, blog posts and videos.
If you’re not comfortable with me earning money this way then you are probably in the wrong place.
By making a living via my paid offerings I am able to continue to produce vast amounts of free content – via my blog, videos and free resources.
And in turn earning this money enables me to give back and make a change in the world.
A portion of all my profits goes towards three local and international charities:
- Le Pont du Tamarinier – a small Mauritian NGO that helps people living in poverty in the west of Mauritius.
- PAWS – a Mauritian community driven animal welfare organisation that aims to improve the lives of companion animals in Mauritius and assist in humanely managing the population of dogs and cats via education and sterilisation.
- Oxfam – an international organisation whose purpose is to help create lasting solutions to the injustice of poverty. They are part of a global movement for change, empowering people to create a future that is secure, just, and free from poverty.
You can read more about where my time and money goes on my Charity Page.
Thank you so much for taking the time to pop by, I look forward to getting to know you and accompanying you on your journey.
P.S. Don’t know where to start after reading all that? Why not grab my 10 day guide to falling (back) in love with your life here?
Ready to leave your comfort zone and start living?
Want tips on making decisions and facing your fears so you can start living your life?
Grab your FREE video guide to decision-making and facing your fears.