The Love Your Life Club (A.K.A The Kick Up The A** Club)
Have you just woken up and realised “Holy F*ck! Half of my life has gone and I’ve still not started on my passions and dreams?”
Maybe you are just sick and fed up of the hamster wheel of life or what the French call “Métro – Boulot – Dodo” (Commute – Work – Sleep)?
Do you sometimes look around you and think “this isn’t the life I signed up for?”
Or do you feel like you should be further on in life? Or doing something else? Or something more? Or something better?
But you don’t know how to start. Or you’re stuck and don’t know what to do next. And you can’t talk to anyone around you.
Are you looking for a kick up the a** to actually start living a life that makes you happy – rather than the one your parents or society want for you?
Maybe you just feel a bit “meh” about your life.
Any of the above sound familiar?
Then you’re in the right place. Welcome in 🙂
You want a safe online place where you can share with others who feel the same way.
You want a community of like-minded women to join, but you also want a safe anonymous space to ask for confidential help with your 3am worries.
You want to regularly receive a kick up the a** so you keep moving forward with your life.
You want to learn how to deal with all the things that are stopping you from living YOUR life, the way YOU want to live it. Such as:
- Lack of self-worth
- Negativity (your own and others’)
- Bad relationships or friendships
- Lack of time
- Lack of money
- Struggles with parenting
- Worries about making the right decision
Then you definitely need the Love Your Life Club.
How does the Love Your Life Club work?
It’s very simple.
- You get a regular kick up the a** email to make sure you’re not just existing but are loving your life.
- Membership of a 24/7 private online community of LYL-ers (pronounced Lilas) where you can safely ask questions, share wins, rant, brag and more. This community is in the form of a Facebook Group and your name and photo will be visible to everyone in the group.
- A totally anonymous forum where you can ask your most private, embarrassing or sensitive questions in utter secrecy. This is somewhere for you to share those fears and worries that keep you awake at 3am but that you daren’t tell anyone.
Some common questions about the Love Your Life Club
Do I have to join the Facebook group?
No. This is a community for those who want to have that aspect of the club too. You can get a lot of support there but there is no obligation to join.
How much does this cost and how does payment work?
See below for the cost. Payment is taken every month via PayPal.
What if it’s not for me and I want to cancel?
No problem at all. You can cancel your payment at any time. You get to keep all the PDFs and videos, but you won’t receive any future emails, you will no longer be part of the online community and you won’t have access to the anonymous forum.
Can I just try it out before committing?
It’s really easy to try out because your first month is totally refundable. So if it’s not for you, just drop me a line and I’ll refund you straight away.
Why should I pay to join when I can read and watch your stuff for free?
As my mentor Denise Duffield-Thomas says ‘why do you go to see your favourite band in concert if you’ve already got their album?’. And she’s so right, because of course you can listen to the album at home. It’s much cheaper, but it’s not the same experience. If you want to get up close and personal, if you want to meet other like-minded people, you won’t get that from listening to the album on your own at home, you get that from paying the money and going to the gig.
Well it’s the same in the Love Your Life Club. This is where I hang out, and answer questions, and share insights and the private stuff that I don’t share online or in my newsletter. And this is where you can find women like you, who are trying to figure it out, enjoy life and not get too stressed by it all. That’s the difference between the paid and the free stuff.
Who is the Love Your Life Club for?
It is for YOU if:
- you are a woman. Sorry guys – for everyone to be comfortable sharing in the community I had to put some boundaries in place.
- you are a mum or not. It is highly beneficial for mums, but you don’t have to be a mum to join or to get lots out of it.
- you are serious about making positive changes to your life.
- you are ready to put in time and effort to getting the life you really want.
- you are prepared to face up to some truths about yourself.
- you are willing to make necessary changes to improve your life.
- you are a stay at home mum, working mum or work at home mum or not a mum at all.
- you are massively career-driven and focussed.
- you couldn’t care less about your career.
- you are into woo-woo things or not.
- you are ready to start loving your life. Every single day.
It is NOT for you if;
- you don’t respect others. The Love Your Life Club is all about kindness and being nice to other people. No toxics and no drama allowed!
- you only want freebies. I have lots of those which you can find on my freebies page. This is for women who are committed to making the change by putting some “skin in the game”.
What are others saying about the Love Your Life Club?
“Sophie has a knack for making you feel so much better, no matter how bad things seem, she will share an idea or an experience to help you see things in a totally different light, and before you know it your negative has become a positive.”
Tracey, English Teacher l France
“Sophie shares her own experiences with such honesty, explaining what she learnt and how she puts that into practise to love the life she now lives. You can’t help but be inspired to do the same.”
Karin, Creator of Embrace Happy community l UK
“The idea of loving the life I live is all quite new to me, as a busy working mum to three children I never really allowed myself the time to think of me. Sophie has made me stop and rethink the way I live my life and the way I look at things, making me a happier, more grateful person, wife and mum.”
Georgia, Co-Owner of restaurant, Les Palmiers Chez Dev l Mauritius
“Sophie is someone who always makes you see the good in life, this a rare quality to have I think. She’s a natural optimist and you find when you spend time with her, you start to feel more optimistic yourself. She’s always encouraged me to overcome my fears and she’s a huge believer in feeling the fear and doing it anyway which is something I now try and live by.
Sophie is a wonderful force for good and and I would recommend anyone to talk to her if they’re struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel!”
Becky (Sophie’s cousin – full disclosure!), Freelance Editor l London, UK
How much does the Love Your Life Club cost?
You get all of the above for less than the cost of a weekly coffee, so that it is as accessible to as many people as possible.
The monthly subscription is $9.99 (approximately £7.50) and you can cancel this at any time.
Also because there is nothing worse than signing up for something which doesn’t suit you, I offer a full refund of your first month if you decide that it’s not the right place for you.
What are you still doing here? It’s time to start living your life! You know what to do:
FREE 10 Day Guide to Falling (Back) in Love with Your Life
Life feeling a bit meh or totally FML? Grab yourself this free guide and fall (back) in love with your life in 10 days!