In Episode 4 of my vlog series Sophie: Raw and Unpolished, which is all about my everyday life in Mauritius, you can catch:
- Secret Sunrise
- a big hair colour change
- cinema Mauritian-style
- Chamarel waterfalls
- Ebony Forest with its nature and breathtaking views
- traditional Mauritian restaurant where I picked my first ever pineapple in their organic garden!
- sundowners with the most stunning views
Don’t miss any of the very unpolished, unscripted and messy odds and ends of my daily life here in Mauritius by subscribing to my YouTube channel here.
A few notes:
I have no affiliation with the places I share in this vlog series – they are either new places I’m trying out or firm favourites which I return to time and time again as I love them. I am not being paid to share any of this – if I”m gushing it’s because I really love them 🙂
- The Secret Sunrise was organised by Secret Sunrise Mauritius
- The cinema is at the Bagatelle complex in Moka
- Chamarel waterfalls can be viewed as you drive through to 7 coloured earth or Ebony Forest (but catch them on your way in, because you can’t get back to them afterwards)
- Ebony Forest is right next to 7 coloured earth in Chamarel. Allow more than half a day (which is all we allowed) so you can spend time in the museum, walk up to the forest, to the sublime point and then up to the peak (which we didn’t have time for).
- The traditional Mauritian restaurant we went to was Les Palmiers Chez Dev in Chamarel, I highly recommend it – great food, atmosphere and prices. It’s also lovely to know that your food is organic and lots has been grown in the restaurant’s garden!
- Our sundowners were at The Bay Hotel in Tamarin, great cocktails and out-of-this-world views.
Make sure you don’t miss out on any future videos by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Simply hit the red button underneath the video (when you’re on the YouTube page).
And if you liked this then you’ll want to sign up to my newsletter to catch all my news – especially the juicy bits I don’t share online.
I’ll be back with more next week – until then don’t hesitate to comment on and share this week’s episode 🙂
FREE Kill Overwhelm Cheat Sheet
Discover the 6 ways to kill overwhelm, get you off the hamster wheel and embracing life again. Today.