Hi! I’m Sophie and I wear many hats.
Writer, teacher, mentor, mum and eternal optimist who is also passionate about helping you get the fun, happy life you want.
Thanks for stopping by, not sure where to start? No problem. If you’re looking for:
- weekly inspiration and motivation then check out my blog posts and sign up to my newsletter (where I share all the juicy bits that I don’t share online)
- help in knowing which path to take in life or which decision to make then sign up to my FREE masterclass to learn the art of decision-making and facing your fears
- a community of like-minded women where you can rant, brag and ask questions then you need my Love Your Life Club
- a general boost to set you (back) on the path of loving your life then my FREE 10 day guide to falling (back) in love with your life is for you
- information on how to face your fears and how to make decisions then here’s my FREE video guide to making decisions and facing fears
- .…well, you’re not really sure…something… in that case have a look at all my freebies and see if anything jumps out at you
HERE’S HOW I CAN HELP
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ME
“Sophie has a knack for making you feel so much better, no matter how bad things seem, she will share an idea or an experience to help you see things in a totally different light, and before you know it your negative has become a positive.”
Tracey, English Teacher l France
“Sophie shares her own experiences with such honesty, explaining what she learnt and how she puts that into practise to love the life she now lives. You can’t help but be inspired to do the same.”
Karin, Creator of Embrace Happy community l UK
“The idea of loving the life I live is all quite new to me, as a busy working mum to three children I never really allowed myself the time to think of me. Sophie has made me stop and rethink the way I live my life and the way I look at things, making me a happier, more grateful person, wife and mum.”
Georgia, Co-Owner of restaurant, Les Palmiers Chez Dev l Mauritius
“Sophie is someone who always makes you see the good in life, this a rare quality to have I think. She’s a natural optimist and you find when you spend time with her, you start to feel more optimistic yourself. She’s always encouraged me to overcome my fears and she’s a huge believer in feeling the fear and doing it anyway which is something I now try and live by.
Sophie is a wonderful force for good and and I would recommend anyone to talk to her if they’re struggling to see the light at the end of the tunnel!”
Becky (my cousin – full disclosure!), Freelance Editor l Brighton, UK
CHECK OUT MY LATEST BLOG POSTS
Ready to leave your comfort zone and start living?
Want tips on making decisions and facing your fears so you can start living your life?
Grab your FREE video guide to decision-making and facing your fears.